Heroes of Ukraine

«Market Leader» - news and previews making you rich.

Tuesday, 22 October 01:56 (GMT -05:00)



Foreign exchange market

NordFX. Forex and Cryptocurrency Forecast. Early February 2019


NordFX is back with their weekly consensus forecast for the week. We must confess that the forecast based on a number of technical indicators and expert opinions have been really efficient in predicting future market behaviors. With that being said, this is an overview of the recent forecast made for the current trading week, which is February 4-8, 2019.
 

EURUSD

 
The market is hoping for a trade deal between the United States and China. On the last day of January, the two parties finished another round of talks. Analysts assume that achieving some progress in the talks required a lot of effort from both of them. The American side is reported to have shown the determination to reach success in the talks since Donald Trump needs positive news badly right now. On the other hand, the positive background was spoiled by the fact that the USA accused Huawei Technologies Co. if spying for China. Anyways, the next round of talks is scheduled for mid-February. It's to take place in Beijing, China. In the meantime, the U.S. Federal Reserve doubts the necessity to raise interest rates any further.
 
With that being said, while evaluating the mid-term prospects of EURUSD, 60% of the experts predict a stronger dollar. It's interesting to note that 70% of the experts bet on the common European currency a week ago.
So, they assume, backed by 80% of the oscillators and trending indicators on D1, that the currency pair is likely to try and test the upper border of the 1.1300-1.1500 sloping channel to consolidate somewhere in the 1.1500-1.1570 zone. If that's the case, the next target is 1.1625. 
 
30% of the experts believe in the opposite scenario. Their assumption is backed by 20% of the oscillators indicating an oversold currency pair. If that's the case, EURUSD is unlikely to break above 1.1500. So, the currency pair is expected to stay in the 1.1400-1.1500 range. If the news background is positive for the dollar, we will probably see a move down to 1.1300.
 

GBPUSD

 
On Tuesday, the Bank of England is to reveal its interest rate decision. Most likely, the rate will stay unchanged at 0,75%. Still, many more experts are worried about the situation around the Brexit, which is full of uncertainty. Every day, the situation keeps changing in favor of the scenario when the UK quits the EU without a major agreement. 
 
Given the uncertainty and growing risks, 65% of the analysts predict a GBPUSD drop, first down to 1.2930 and then 100 more points down. At the same time, 40% of the H4 indicators are green, 40% more are red and the remaining ones are neutral grey. As for D1, 60% - green, 30%  - red, 10% - grey. the closest level of resistance is 1.3215. If it's broken, 1.3250 and 1.3300 will be the next closest targets.
 

USDJPY

 
Eastern New Year is coming, which is why the USDJPY market may become unpredictable over the period. Yet, this is not just the time when many Asian companies close their fiscal year. This is the time when the Bank of Japan starts buying and selling huge amounts of various currencies. 

1549116689_USDJPY_04.02.2019.png

Such interventions by the Japanese financial regulator may result in a strong move worth hundreds of points. 70% of the experts anticipate a move down to 108.00-108.55, followed by a recovery up to 110.00. At the same time, according to 60% of the analysts, the exchange rate may reach 111,70 within the next couple of weeks. 
 

BTCUSD

 
The experts are split in 2 groups. Some of them think that the current situation is calm before the storm. The rest of them expect the market to be even calmer in the near future. The CEO of CoinList belongs to the latter. He assumes that all of the necessary instruments have already been created and the companies have been focused on innovating and improving products, which is why there's no reason to expect major market moves.
 
The mentioned forecast is backed by the recent research released by Circle Research. The report said that while the direct investments in cryptocurrencies shrank by 8,5 times last year, the investments in blockchain technologies increased by 3 times up to 5 billion dollars over the same period. With that being said, 70% of the experts still think Bitcoin will go down to last year's lows at 3,200-3,250 dollars per coin. The remaining 30% think the price will go up to 3,700-3,850 dollars per coin and then further up to 4,215 dollars per coin.
 

 

You are free to discuss this article here:   forum for traders and investors

 

Add to blog
Got a question? – Ask it here »
 

Bitcoin Will Crash To $3000 Per Coin

In his latest YouTube video, a popular cryptocurrency expert named Alessio Rastani told his subscribers about the possibility of Bitcoin crashing all the way down to 3000 dollars per coin. So, is the BTC exchange rate really going to go that low in the near future? The expert started his review from evaluating the stock market sentiment cycle, which is a really significant part of market analysis. So, he did just that.

Publication date: 21 October 10:04 AM

Pound Will Drive Forex This Week

Before the start of the last trading week of October, the NordFX expert team has come up with another set of weekly consensus forecasts for the forex and cryptocurrency markets. When devising those forecasts, the experts gathered multiple expert opinions and tech analysis. As a result, we get the following picture:
Publication date: 21 October 12:15 AM

Dollar Will Keep Going Down, NordFX Experts Say

Right before the start of the last last trading  of this summer, NordFX experts came up with another set of market predictions for the forex and cryptocurrency markets. Their predictions are based on the consensus forecast compiled from various market forecasts made by various market experts as well as the result of technical analysis. The period is October 4th - 11th. So, this is what those predictions look like:
Publication date: 07 October 12:04 PM

Masterforex-V Names Worst Forex Brokers in September 2019

Masterforex-V Academy's rating of forex brokers gives you an unbiased and up-to-date picture of what's going on in the industry based on 20 criteria. One of the criteria is the amount and degree of the negative feedback provided by each broker's clients. In this article, we are going to dive deeper into the matter and find out which brokers turned out to be the worst ones in September and why.
 
Publication date: 03 October 05:21 AM

Bitcoin is only half-way down. Ethereum is stable.

The current state of affairs in the global cryptocurrency market leaves much to be desired. This is confirmed by a number of people who usually promote cryptocurrencies. John McAffee is clearly not one of them. He has always been very positive on the prospect of digital currencies. In particular, he believes that the BTC/USD exchange rate may eventually reach as much as 10 million dollars per coin. 
 
Publication date: 02 October 10:27 AM

Bitcoin Crash Causes Panic In Cryptocurrency Market

Bitcoin has crashed. Altcoins are bleeding. The panic is making things even worse for Bitcoin and other digital currencies out there. The worst case scenario provided by Masterforex-V Academy experts has finally manifested itself - a break below the bottom of the 9000-9400 range resulted in an instance crash by more than 15% just within a single trading session. In a matter of 12 hours the Bitcoin market lost 37 billion dollars of market capitalization.

Publication date: 25 September 11:10 PM

Bitcoin Exceeds $10K Again

It turns out that Bitcoin is still able to surprise. Despite the growing pessimism in social networks, recently has been a good time to load up on Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. The world's first and biggest coin has broken the psychological barier of 10000 dollar per coin. Does this mean going back to the bull market? At this point, the BTC rate is around 10300-10400 dollars per coin.

Publication date: 05 September 12:15 AM

NordFX: Forex And Cryptocurrency Market Review. August 2019

Right before the start of the last last trading  of this summer, NordFX experts came up with another set of market predictions for the forex and cryptocurrency markets. Their predictions are based on the consensus forecast compiled from various market forecasts made by various market experts as well as the result of technical analysis. So, this is what those predictions look like:
 
Publication date: 25 August 12:12 PM

Will Brexit Affect Bitcoin?

Some representatives of the international expert community assume that the Brexit is going to push Bitcoin higher, all the way up to new record highs in 2019. Nicolas Gregory, CEO of a blockchain company named CommerceBlock, is one of those experts. Not so long ago, he shared his standpoint with The Independent. He thinks that the Brexit may radically change the position of Bitcoin in the global economy and finances.
 
Publication date: 25 August 10:48 AM

Forex and Cryptocurrency Market Review by NordFX

At the beginning of the current trading week, NordFX experts came up with another set of market predictions based on a number of expert opinions backed by trending indicators and oscillators. This is what they came up with:

Publication date: 19 August 01:09 PM