Sat, 25 Apr 2015 14:47:00 +0400
Nowadays, we have so many moneymaking opportunities that we don’t actually have to work day and night to generate a passive income regularly. Apparently, such an income may well outpace any monthly paycheck. There is no doubt that such opportunities can give you the key to higher standards of living leading you to true financial freedom provided that you know how to put them into practice to make your dreams come true.
The Forex market is definitely one of the best and most efficient ways of getting such moneymaking opportunities even if you are a rookie who has never traded financial markets. For instance, such outstanding opportunities to get a decent passive income are offered by a Forex company named NordFX, which belongs to the most reputable Forex companies in the global Forex brokerage industry.
It is due to unrivaled offers and innovative products and services as well as unprecedented and competitive trading conditions that NordFX was recognized by the global Forex community, which is reflected in multiple prestigious awards won by the company over the course of the last few years.
For example, in 2013 alone, Masterforex-V Expo awarded NordFX with THREE titles at a time - Broker of the Year, Best Dealing and Best Bonus Program 2013. 2014 was also a successful year for NordFX in terms of awards. We must admit that this seems to be a really good stimulus for NordFX because the company’s experts really started trying harder to improve the company’s products in services.
Previously, NordFX launched a new service aimed at giving all traders and investors everything they need to generate stable returns on investments over the long term. NordFX experts underline the fact that the serivce’s most remarkable feature is that it is amateur-friendly. In other words, you don’t have to have a lot of expertise in trading Forex or pretty much any other financial market in order to succeed financially. This service is simply called Trading Signals. Nothing special about the name but the performance does look amazing.
The essence of this services is that you can make use of the trading orders placed by winning professional traders by copying them and getting richer along with them. Once again, you don’t have to be an expert in trading Forex or any other financial market to feel comfortable when benefitting from the world’s biggest financial market together with some of the best traders out there. While you don’t need any experience in the field, learning how to handle the trading software and copy orders will take from several hours to several days of your time, which is not that much compared to the benefits the service may bring you.
Another major benefit is that you don’t have to pay the signal provider half of your profits like they do in case of PAMM investing. With Trading Signals, the fee charged by the signal provider is way lower. At the same time, the risk of a major drawdown is reduced to the minimum. Moreover, you are in charge of everything and may suspend trading at any time.
TOP Trading Signals by NordFX
NordFX’s official website reads the following:
NordFX offers all its customers access to an innovative auto-trading service “Signals” from the developer of MT4 and MT5 platforms – MetaQuotes Software Corp.
The service is directly integrated into MT4 and MT5 platforms, allows traders to connect to thousands of trading signals providers all over the world and copy preferred signals in their accounts automatically. Any trader can also become a signals provider and make an extra income.
Advantages of the “Signals” service:
· simple and easy subscription to signals;
· special protection of subscribers from wrong calculations of trading lot sizes and excessive deposit burden;
· complete transparency of trading history;
· a high level of security both for traders and signals providers;
· no third-party access to accounts and balances held by traders and providers – even the investor password isn’t requested for subscription;
· signal subscription can be for a fee or free of charge. The standard subscription term is 1 month. In case of paid subscription, a small fixed fee is charged;
· no increased spreads or commissions.
· It takes just a few clicks to select the most suitable provider, view his trading strategy and performance and subscribe to his signals right in your trading terminal.
1. To have a trading account or a demo account in NordFX*. If you aren’t a NordFX client, please open a trading account or a demo account to use the service.
3. To register (open an account) on the MQL5.com website to create an MQL5.community account.
4. To go to “Tools” – “Options” in MT4 or MT5, select “Community” and enter the login and password for your MQL5.com account.
5. To go to the “Terminal” panel, open the “Signals” tab, choose a signal of interest and subscribe to it.
You can subscribe to signals via MQL5.community as well. Take these steps:
1. Log into your MQL5 account on MQL5.com.
2. Select a suitable signal from the signals list and click “Subscribe”.
3. Indicate the duration of subscription (a week or a month) and its start date.
4. Then enter NordFX and your login (your trading account number) to which trades will be copied.
The signals providers rankings can be viewed in the trading terminal or on the MQL5.community website.
To become a signals provider, one needs to register as a Seller on the MQL5.community site.
There is a one-month qualification and monitoring period for all paid signals when they are checked for conformance to a number of requirements. If a trader offers signals free of charge, they don’t undergo a qualification period.
* One trading account can be subscribed to one signal only.
Not so long ago, NordFX revealed the list of TOP10 signal providers in April 2015. This step was made in order to help potential investors made their choice. The current rating of NordFX’s signal providers looks as follows:
You are free to discuss this article here: forum for traders and investors
On June 06 Armenia presented a unique development at technology market – Armenian smartphone. As informed to the “Market Leader” a large company Technology and Science Dynamics has become the manufacturer of ArmPhone.
Price of benchmark crude oil keeps rising, on Wednesday, June 08, it was trade close to maximal points for 11 months after publication of data on stocks of fuel in the United States of America.
Saudi Arabia continues looking for ways to considerably reduce its dependence from petroleum as soon as possible. The country’s government has recently approved the plan of economic reforms, developed mostly for solving the abovementioned task. According to this plan, the level of “black gold” recovery in the country has to be frozen at the same level till 2020.
Apple may refuse from traditional update of iPhone once in 2 years and increase this term. From now on a new model of iPhone will appear only once in 3 years. In between the release of new models the company will improve the previous version.
A 4-incher screen iPhone SE has entered the market a short while ago, but users’ reaction to it can be compared to that to iPhone 6 Plus, when Apple has changed the body design and increased a form-factor. Experts and users have divided into two groups – some suppose that Back to Basics is a logical and correct step, whereas others are certain in failure of the novelty.